The movieGOOMBA Catch Up

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I appologize for my hiatus, but I should be back with more frequent posts in these next upcoming weeks. In the meantime, sink your teeth into some of these ratings.

Hamlet 2
- 2 GOOMBAS
"Raped in the face" and in my brain. "Rock me, rock me, rock me sexy Jesus!"
Forgetting Sarah Marshall - 3 GOOMBAS
Surprisingly, a not crass romantic comedy, but with a thrown in, male full frontal.
Be Kind Rewind - 2 GOOMBAS
A weird mix of pathos and comedy. I give it props for a creative idea for a plot.
You Don't Mess With the Zohan - 1 GOOMBA
So stupid, so dumb, so gross. I'm surprised I made it through the entire movie.
Wanted - 2 GOOMBAS
I've never seen two hotter people on screen together. I would turn lesbian for Angelina. TERRIBLE movie, good action.
The Chronicals of Narnia: Prince Caspian - 3.5 GOOMBAS
Magically engaging and action scenes to challenge any epic film
Get Smart - 2 GOOMBAS
The Rock and Micheal Scott do not cook so well. I thought this movie was way too silly.
Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day - 2 GOOMBAS
Boring, boring, boring - but Amy Adams is as good as always.
Made of Honor - 3 GOOMBAS
So cute. I think about this movie a lot as the date for my own wedding draws near.
Mama Mia! - 2 GOOMBAS
I could not stand this movie. All the women were so annoying!
The Spiderwick Chronicles - 2.5 GOOMBAS
This flick has strong child leads, and I'm sure the story is solid; yet Spiderwick didn't translate its world so well on film.

Look forward to the movieGOOMBA's next post on Priceless in the next few days.

Movie Review by Jenn Bollish at 11:48 PM  
1 comments
Anonymous said...

Yay for movie review bytes

You better produce more reviews as promised - I KNOW where you live!

Thanks for the update!

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment